Abstract Submission is now closed and will open on November 24, 2022.
1. Abstracts can be accepted even after the deadline and must be send via e-mail address email@example.com.
2. Number of submitted abstracts per one author is not limited.
3. Abstracts are to be submitted into one of the following scientific topics:
You are welcome to submit your presentation also out of the Preliminary Programme topics to be considered by the Scientific Committee.
4. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
5. Abstracts can be amended in the online submission system until the deadline of 26 May 2023.
6. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Nomination Committees, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the Conference Proceedings.
8. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 31 May 2023.
9. All presenting authors are obliged to register and transfer the Registration fee until 3 June 2023. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the official conference proceedings. If your Organisation/University requires abstract acceptation letter before payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. All abstracts must be written in English and must be the author’s own work.
11. The abstract title is limited by 20 words and must be submitted using the First Letter (eg. 'My Abstract for IPC Will Be Presented in Bratislava).
12. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the authors order can be changed if needed by swapping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
13. The abstract length is between 400 - 500 words (tables, graphs, and graphics should not be included at all). All submissions should follow the following structure: Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion.
14. Corresponding keywords in alphabetical order are mandatory – 5 keywords are required. Keywords format should follow rules such as First Letter, separate keywords with a semi column with no space (;), no abbreviations.
F.e.: Probiotics; Prebiotics; Conference; Bratislava; 2022
15. Submission of an abstract represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
16. The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
17. Further information on presentation requirements and preparation of posters will be provided in the on-line abstract submission module and in additional communication in due time.
18. In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferably via email email@example.com
Prague Congress Centre
5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 261 174 301; Fax: +420 261 174 307