1. Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of 17 September 2020.
Abstracts received via e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
2. Authors may submit one poster or one oral presentation only.
3. Abstracts are to be submitted into one of the following scientific topics:
4. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
5. Once the abstract is submitted it cannot be edited.
6. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Nomination Committees, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to the publication in the Conference Proceedings.
8. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by 24 September 2020.
9. All presenting authors are obliged to register and transfer the Registration fee until 8 October 2020. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the official conference proceedings. If your Organisation/University requires abstract acceptation letter before payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
10. All abstracts must be written in English and must be the author’s own work.
11. The abstract title is limited by 20 words and must be submitted using title case, Chicago style. Capitalize: the first and last word, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, and subordinate conjunctions. Do not capitalize: articles, coordinating conjunctions, prepositions, the 'to' in an infinitive. E.g., 'My Abstract for IPC Will Be Presented in Prague'.
12. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
The presenting author is selected first; other authors can be added only when the presenting author is submitted. However, the authors order can be changed if needed by swopping the names in the list of the authors.
The first name is considered to be the main author.
13. The abstract length is between 400 - 500 words (tables, graphs, and graphics should not be included at all). All submissions should follow the following structure: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
14. 5 corresponding keywords in alphabetical order are mandatory, with all first letters capitalized. E.g., Clininal Trial, Fruit Juices, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Sensory Evaluation. The keywords are not part of the abstract text but are added in a separate submission step.
15. Submission of an abstract represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work.
16. The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
17. Further information on presentation requirements and preparation of posters will be provided in the on-line abstract submission module and in additional communication in due time.
18. In case of any questions or comments or may you need any assistance please kindly contact us preferably via email email@example.com or on the phone number +420 261 174 312.
Researchers and expert scientists from research institutes and industry will present their recent findings and visions about the research, development, production, application and use of probiotics – lactic-acid bacteria, bifidobacteria, yeasts, bacilli – and prebiotics within the following subject areas:
Prague Congress Centre
5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 261 174 301; Fax: +420 261 174 307